Monday, October 13, 2008

Bring the Rain

I love lightbulb moments! I think God does too. He's probably saying, "Finally! She got it!" This week, as I struggled with the pregnancy issue, I had one. I was listening to the Mercy Me song "Bring the Rain".


bring me joy
bring me peace
bring a chance to be free
bring me anything that brings you glory
and i know there'll be days
when this life brings me pain
but if that's what it takes to praise you
Jesus bring the rain



Right now, as bad as I think my situation is, it is bringing Him glory. I have been able to share with and comfort those that are experiencing infertility... Glory. I am learning and growing tremendously in my personal walk with the Lord... Glory. I am daily in emotional and sometimes physical pain, but I choose to still praise God for this season... Glory.



Life isn't pretty or easy all of the time. I'm glad. God will always bring glory to His name. Who am I to tell Him what that should look like. Right now it's painful, but God will fulfill His promise to me. He always does.

No comments: